Environmental Noise Surveys
We carry out noise surveys for all types of developments across the UK on a daily basis.
Noise surveys are typically required for any building or site development and cover:
• Planning and development schemes for noise sensitive and noise generating proposals
• Ambient noise surveys to establish internal noise levels of sensitive spaces in the proposed or existing building
• Background noise survey for ensuring the noise from plant noise does not cause major impact
• Ambient and background noise for the industrial or leisure development and for mixed residential leisure and /or industrial development (BS4142)
• Noise monitoring to demonstrate compliance with planning conditions
All measurements obtained during a survey are summarised and explained in an acoustic report. This includes a full summary of our findings and recommendations.